- Introduction to Data
- Track your video engagement and performance
- Make API requests
- Set up alerts
- Make your data actionable with metadata
- Track autoplaying videos
- Extend Data with custom metadata
- Track CDN for request metrics
- See how many people are watching
- Build a custom integration
- Understand metric definitions
- Export raw video view data
- Ensure privacy compliance
- Mux Data FAQs
Introduction to Mux Data
Mux Data gives you insight into video engagement and Quality of Experience using client-side SDKs for your player.
Track your video engagement and performance
Integrate an SDK to start tracking video views.
Understand metric definitions
Understand the playback metrics Mux uses to measure viewership and quality of experience.
Make your data actionable with metadata
Configure metadata with your SDK in order to search, filter and segment your video performance metrics.
See how many people are watching
Learn how to get the latest view and unique viewer counts for a video.